Whether you're a novice, professional, or just enjoy the beauty of photography, this club is for you! Workshops and demonstrations offer new perspectives to the world around us. Competitions are designed for member participation, and the public is invited to watch.
We usually meet at 7:00 pm on the last Tuesday of each month, September thru May (except December), at St. Johns Lutheran Church, 511 E. Sturgis Street.
The mission of this club is to share and promote photography in and around the central Michigan area.
- Share ideas and information on all phases of photography.
- Provide regular programs and competitions for members.
- Provide constructive criticism and helpful suggestions to members.
- Provide advice, help and give encouragement to beginners.
- Provide or sponsor lectures, demonstrations,and exhibitions for the benefit of the community.
- Promote good fellowship and mutual aid at all times.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 at 7 p.m. Topic: "Competition - Lakes & Rivers"
This Years Competition Topics
Here are this years' competition topics voted on by last year's membership:
1) November 29th, 2016 - SHADOWS & SILHOUETTES
2) January 31st, 2017 - LAKES & RIVERS
3) March 28th, 2017 - FLYING THINGS (The subject must be in flight)
4) May 30th, 2017 - BRIDGES